If you are concerned that certain topics need to be addressed in your workplace, we have lots of courses which may suit your industry sector such as:
Health & Safety Environments
Basic Fire Awareness, Fire Marshal, Fire Extinguisher, Emergency First Aid Refresher, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) Abrasive Wheels, Manual Handling Awareness, ,Working at Heights, Behavioural Safety, CDM Awareness, Infection Control, Electrical Safety, Introduction to Personal Safety for Lone Workers, Introduction to Risk Assessment, Noise Awareness, Slips, Trips and Falls, Working in Confined Spaces and Workplace Health & Safety.
Office (HR) Environments
Introducing GDPR, Data Protection, Anti-Harassment & Bullying, Conflict, Developing Good Employee Relations, Introduction to Emotional Intelligence, Managing Meetings, Discipline Procedures, Managing Sickness and Absence, Sexual Harassment in the Workplace, DSE & Assessing Display Screen Equipment, Equality, Diversity & Discrimination, Time Management, Prevent Duty.
Customer Service, Sales Skills, Objective Setting, Delegation, Leadership, Digital Marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Project Management, Presentation Skills, Negotiation, Developing Teamwork, SEO (search engine optimisation), Social Media for Business, Principles of Communication, The principles of Performance Management, The Principles of Personal Development.
Health & Social Care
Mental Health Awareness, Stress Management, Autism Awareness, Diabetes Awareness, Duty of Care, Epilepsy Awareness, Learning Disability Awareness, Sharps Awareness, Stroke Awareness. MCA (Mental Capacity Act), Nutrition & Hydration, Safeguarding Adults, Safe Handling of Medicines, Dementia Awareness, Diabetes Awareness, Dignity & Privacy, End of Life Care, Handling Information in a Care Setting, Person-Centred Care.
Supervisor Food Safety- Level 3, Introduction to HACCP Level 2, Achieving Food Hygiene Rating Level 5, Legionella Management, Level Food 1 & 2 Catering, Level Food 1 & 2 Retail, Level Food 1 & 2 Manufacturing.
Paediatric First Aid, Safeguarding Children, Childcare Toolkit (Introduction to Early Years foundation), Lockdown in Schools.
Asbestos Awareness for Architects & Designers, Working within the Private Security Industry, Alcohol Personal Licence Holder.
Here is a recap as to why you should consider utilising our services before you decide to appoint your LMS (learning management system) provider;-
• We have nearly 100 topics on H&S, HR, HEALTHCARE & BUSINESS SKILLS to choose from.
• Our unique, user-friendly, engaging software is a mixture of interactive animated and real life role play online videos and NOT a stereotypical ‘voice or text over and image based’ e-Learning platform (Death by PowerPoint perhaps!) which can be considered as mundane and make training feel like a chore and should therefore make staff training easier.
• All of our courses are approved and are accredited by prestigious organisations such as RoSPA, CPD, IATP, IFE & IIRSM
• We have a unique ‘Unlimited Use’ pricing plan where candidates can enjoy full access to all of the courses on our website and where the pricing is based on how many employees will utilise the services. Larger companies can pay less than the price of a cup of Coffee per user, per month and this plan is suitable for segments of the workforce who need extensive training! (Maybe three or more courses per year!)
• The software works well on tablets or even smartphones for easy convenience!
• Instant Downloadable ‘Work in progress’ compliance reports and pass qualification certification for candidates who pass their tests.
• Simple administration portal to operate to distribute ‘licences’ to ‘users’ and where even one email address and one workstation/lap top/device will suffice.
• We have a discounted ‘Universal Credit’ (PAYG) pricing plan, where you can top up on credits, as you would do with a mobile phone tariff! This plan is suitable for segments of the workforce who need minimal training! (Maybe just a couple of courses per year!)
• Both of our ‘Unlimited Use’ (Full access) & ‘Universal Credit’ (PAYG) pricing plans alleviate the need to itemise topics and calculate the number of licences required for staff training and you can activate both plans and only have one login password if preferred.
Our professionally designed and approved e-Learning videos for Health & Safety and HR courses start from £15 per Licence and can help to improve a Health & Safety management audit trail with the approved certification and reduce the risks for personal and company culpability.
Simply email or call us and let us know when your policies fall due for renewal or when you are next planning to review or refresh the Health & Safety and HR policies that you currently have in place. We will then select one of our experts to provide you with regulated advice and alternative insurance solutions or suggest a variety of Health & Safety or HR options for you to consider, at a time convenient for you
Why not complete our quick enquiry form on this page, which will alert us to contact you in the future? Alternatively, you can perform a FREE TRIAL for any of our e-learning courses or drop us a line to book you in for a webinar and let us show you how easy the software is to use. In-house demonstrations of our software or tailor made on-site presentations for Health & Safety and Employment Law training for staff personnel can be catered for if preferred, in the comfort of your own premises.